The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!

Go down 
+17
jherriot
beguild
Tee
GerrysJewel
Misty
Nay
pamelajane
kimmy67
Steph
Leo
Helena
gindolin
Lemuria
LegoJulie
Birdseed
greyeyegoddess
DonnaKat
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!   If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:16 pm

Here in The Big Easy too, but it sounds like you needed it way more.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!   If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 12:53 am

Really need it. Our top 8 inches of ground is totally dry, which is why fires get big really fast. Hoping to get more rain in the next few days, and get rid of the wild fire potentials. Refilling the reservoir lakes would be nice, too.
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!   If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 12:51 am

Y'all made the news tonight. I thought I heard Brian Williams say that even with the rain Texas did get, y'all will still need like 24 inches in one month just to catch up to what you need, or something like that. Ugggh, my sympathies.
Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!   If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:07 am

Worst drought I can remember having as an adult, but not as bad as one back when I was in junior high or high school. Back then we could only water the lawn or wash cars every other day. Everyone had yellow lawns and wilting trees. I don't remember having wild fires anywhere near us then.

Still, the trees are wet now so I feel much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!   If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6