The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Pantry needs you!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Pantry needs you! Empty
PostSubject: The Pantry needs you!   The Pantry needs you! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 pm

First of all, let me say how incredibly excited I am that we're up to 29 very, very active members...and all in less than a month! Kudos to all of you for your dedication and help you've given to see this site grow.

I have no doubt that this site has the potential to be even bigger, greater and better...but I need your help. If you have a talent you'd like to share, now's the time. We need help in areas ranging from screencappers, to siggy makers, to writers, to "Googlers" (i.e. people who can find articles, reviews, and the like), etc. If you've seen a Gerry movie and would like to write your own review, that's great too. If you have ideas for the forum OR the website, feel free to share. I'm working hard to make many changes and improvements, but I can't do it alone. No talent is too great or too small. This is not MY forum - it's ours. And it will be what we make it to be.

Thanks everyone!
Proud
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
greyeyegoddess
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane
greyeyegoddess

Number of posts : 5150
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The Pantry needs you!   The Pantry needs you! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:22 am

For screencapping, you might want to look for a program that automatically takes screencaps. That's how the "big" sites do it.net, GALS, MFO. Makes life really easy.
Back to top Go down
http://greyeyegoddess.multiply.com/
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Pantry needs you!   The Pantry needs you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:39 pm

Late to the party, but I can do screen caps and keep my eyes out for any interesting google alerts that come through (some are just plain lol-tastic).

Anything in particular you want capped that hasn't been done?
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Pantry needs you!   The Pantry needs you! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Yes and yes!

Anything you would like to contribute would be welcome here. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pantry needs you!   The Pantry needs you! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pantry needs you!
Page 1 of 1