The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu! Empty
PostSubject: Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu!   Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 6:58 pm

http://www.justjared.com/2014/09/25/shirtless-gerard-butler-goes-surfing-with-bikini-clad-mystery-woman-in-malibu/

Gerard Butler goes shirtless sexy while enjoying a hot day at the beach on Thursday (September 25) in Malibu, Calif.

The 44-year-old Scottish actor was joined by a bikini-clad mystery woman while riding a golf cart with two surfboards on top.

Gerard recently took the time to chat about why he moved to Malibu and his love for surfing.

“I love to get out in the water, the ocean. That’s why I moved out to Malibu, so I can surf and paddleboard. It is amazing just getting in that water, even if I don’t get on a wave, just getting in the water and doing exercise and something different, it just washes away everything. I come out of there and I always sleep better at night, I always get rid of any stresses of the day, and I always feel at least 2-3 times better than I did before I went in,” Gerard shared to Glamour.

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler spending time with a mystery woman in Malibu…

Back to top Go down
Dallas

Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu!   Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Pic at link:

http://www.eonline.com/photos/6/the-big-picture-today-s-hot-pics/420539

The Big Picture: Today's Hot Pics
Gerard Butler

Showing off his 300-level body, the actor enjoys a paddleboard session with a lovely companion.
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu!   Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:14 pm

More pics:

http://rumorfix.com/photogallery/shirtless-gerard-butler-girlfriend-paddle-boarding/#diEE5MgRfK2Shk8S.99

Shirtless Gerard Butler & Girlfriend Paddle Boarding
Posted on September 25th, 2014 at 5:27 pm
- Richard@rumorfix.com

Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu!   Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:30 am

14 pics at link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2770273/She-s-lasting-distance-Gerard-Butler-goes-shirtless-paddle-boarding-bikini-clad-mystery-woman-AGAIN.html

Not (paddle) board yet? Ladies man Gerard Butler goes shirtless for ANOTHER beach excursion with bikini clad mystery girl

By MailOnline Reporter

Published: 20:38 EST, 25 September 2014 | Updated: 20:50 EST, 25 September 2014

He is reported to have been spending time with the same mysterious brunette for three whole months.

Serial ladies man Gerard Butler continued his good run on Thursday as he enjoyed yet another day out of shirtless paddle boarding with the bikini-clad beauty in Malibu.

The 44-year-old Olympus Has fallen actor showed off his semi-toned body as the pair of them buggied down to the beach and practiced their ocean balancing skills.

Not a bad date spot! Gerard Butler was once again seen out with the same brunette he has reportedly been linked to since July, with the pair of them teaming up for some paddle-boarding in Malibu on Thursday

Showing off: The 44-year-old Olympus Has Fallen actor kept his paddling up and his shirt off while his bikini clad companion took a little rest on the board

She's good at this: The leggy brunette looked to have a firm command of the paddling situation

Surely eager to impress, Gerard stood atop the wide blue board wearing blue striped board shorts and a look of sheer determination.

The scruffy faced actor navigated the blue waters with what appeared to be style and grace, before suffering a fall.

He picked himself back up again, however, and continued to make a good impression on the woman who has been voluntarily spending an extended period of time with him.

Whoops! The burly actor seemed to have missed the spot, but most likely regained balance in spite of the dark figure lurking in the water behind him

Lucky guy: The pretty brunette held her own as she clutched the board and her bag and strolled to the beach

They're making good time: Gerard has reportedly been seen spending time with this same girl since July

The brunette, however, appeared to be quite the expert at the core-strength heavy activity.

Dressed in a skimpy black bikini and white trucker cap, she perched herself atop the board expertly, seemingly not even working up a sweat.

At one point she took a breather and sat down on the board to enjoy the sunshine, but Gerard made it clear that he, on the other hand, was able to keep going without a break.

A helping hand: The brunette cosied up to the star as they packed the buggy

Take a picture, it lasts longer: The model-esque beauty did all the high reaching while Gerard watched

The 300 star showed off a pale and partially toned torso in addition to mildly ripped arms, but sported an insatiable smile.

He and his ladyfriend had made their way down to the shore in a golf buggy, which involved a little maneuvering to shuttle their paddle boards.

The mystery blonde was seen hoisting herself up with her tanned and toned legs to reach something atop the buggy while her famous companion watched on.

Still a ways to go: The 300 star could have looked worse, but wasn't quite as in shape as his very toned friend

Taking the wheel: Gerard was in control of maneuvering the buggy around the ocean side

Is this the right way? The pair navigated the sunny roads of the plush beachside suburb

Gerard was also, of course, in charge of driving the buggy.

These two have been spotted out and about together - predominantly in Malibu - since July.

The star had previously been gallivanting about with numerous female friends since his split from Romanian model Madalina Ghenea last year.

He once boasted having slept with Beverly Hills' favourite Real Housewife Brandi Glanville without even knowing her full name.

But this latest union appears to be lasting somewhat of a distance.

Making the most of it: Gerard is currently enjoying a little down time between movies

He's got this: The former ladies man, who appears to have settled for a whole three months this time, lifted high

It seems they share an interest in the ocean, at least, which is one of Gerard's biggest loves.

'I love to get out in the water, the ocean,' the burly man told Glamour Magazine this month. 'That's why I moved out to Malibu, so I can surf and paddleboard.'

He confided: 'It is amazing just getting in that water, even if I don’t get on a wave, just getting in the water and doing exercise and something different, it just washes away everything.'

'I come out of there and I always sleep better at night, I always get rid of any stresses of the day, and I always feel at least 2-3 times better than I did before I went in,' Gerard concluded.

He has a lot to keep up with: Gerard showed a hint of muscle definition on his abs and acceptable biceps

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2770273/She-s-lasting-distance-Gerard-Butler-goes-shirtless-paddle-boarding-bikini-clad-mystery-woman-AGAIN.html#ixzz3EOOZsVgd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
Dallas

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu!   Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:32 am

I particularly love this sentence:

Quote :
He picked himself back up again, however, and continued to make a good impression on the woman who has been voluntarily spending an extended period of time with him.

Do most women spend time with him involuntarily?  Does he normally kidnap them?

Back to top Go down
LegoJulie
Complete Loss of Marbles
LegoJulie

Number of posts : 3506
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu!   Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 11:18 pm

Or pay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu!   Shirtless Gerard Butler Goes Surfing with Bikini-Clad Mystery Woman in Malibu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1