The Pantry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pantry Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill

Go down 
+5
pamelajane
sky_fitsheaven
LadyNOLA
ladyremi
DonnaKat
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Empty
PostSubject: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Rocknrolla extra scene:

Download HERE
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
ladyremi
Elevator Doesn't Go Up to the Top Floor

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:53 pm

Oh, my! cheers I feel so bad for Handsome Bob. I can see right through his desperation! lol Wink
Back to top Go down
LadyNOLA
Complete Loss of Marbles
LadyNOLA

Number of posts : 1471
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 3:41 pm

He is adorable! Thanks for posting, DK!
Back to top Go down
sky_fitsheaven
Two Fries Short of a Happy Meal
sky_fitsheaven

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Sweet! Thanks DK.
Back to top Go down
ladyremi

Number of posts : 301
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Gerry got me all sweaty right now. I can't breathe. geek

However, I wish there was a shower scene between One Two and Handsome Bob. Now that's hot.
Back to top Go down
pamelajane
Complete Loss of Marbles
pamelajane

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:48 am

He's so cute, especially when he spits!
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:56 pm

pamelajane wrote:
He's so cute, especially when he spits!

Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill 646968 I know someone who would disagree, PJ ... because she is a little frightened of saliva. Snort

This was a terrific scene. I wonder why it was cut.

Last edited by Nay on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Ugh!! The spittle was a-flyin' in that scene. Three separate spittle incidents in a 2 minute scene.

Yes, I noticed it and yes I focused on it. I'm not a fan of the spittle.

*shudders*
Back to top Go down
DonnaKat
Head Cheese, Pantry Raider, Your Everlovin' Forum Administrator
DonnaKat

Number of posts : 9607
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:15 am

Are you sure it wasn't sweat, or G juice? geek
Back to top Go down
https://gerrybutlerspantry.aforumfree.com
beguild
Random Babbler
beguild

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:43 pm

It looked to me like sweat....MAN SWEAT!
Back to top Go down
Oggy
Oggy

Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:19 am

Tex I only know of one person who would count spittle in a scene and that would be you. I think we need to do a count on how many times f*** off was spit out throughout the movie, or for that matter, "jog on." We could get a good laugh out of that one.
Back to top Go down
Dallas
Permanent Resident of the Home of the Sanely Insane

Number of posts : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:40 pm

There was sweat dripping too, but there was also spittle when he talked. Sweat doesn't fly out of one's mouth when he talks! Hahahahha.

The other spittle incident in the movie that jumped out at me was the scene with him yelling outside the car at Handsome Bob - "Yeah you're f/cking right you should of kept your mouth shut." Big ole drip when he said "should of."

Yes, I notice this stuff. But I also noticed how full and lovely Handsome Bob's lips are, so I'm a equal opportunity observer.
Back to top Go down
Nay
Nay

Number of posts : 8189

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 am

Equal opportunity observer - now I've heard it all.

I'm with the girls - yes turncoat me - I didn't see spittle per se. Just lots of drippy sweat. However, I can't say that I zoomed in close enough to see the difference between drips of spittle and drips of manly, stinky sweat.

Dallas does know these little random things - having a huge freaking television helps in her spittle ridding quest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill   Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocknrolla Extra Scene: One Two on a Treadmill
Page 1 of 1